Where is Jane Benyo?
Jane Benyo is popularly called the first wife of the renowned rock musician Tom Petty. She came to the limelight in the 1970s when she got married to Pettywho had been playing a music career on a meteoric rise at that moment. Tom Petty has been the legendary frontman of this Americanrockband “Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers”. The couple had two children together, but their marriage ended in a divorce in 1996. The marriage seemed like a fairy tale, but details that arose after their divorce revealed that the marriage was a tortured one. After her marriage to the famous rock legend finished, Jane Benyo went off the press radar. Her name resurfaced in press circles in 2017 after the death of her husband Tom Petty. Petty expired on October 2, 2017,having endured a fullcardiac arrest in the wee hours of this dayat his house in Malibu.
Jane Benyo BiographyJane Ann Benyo was created inGainesville, Florida. While she’s known as the first wife of the late rock legend Tom Petty, details of her early life are now not in the public domain. Benyo fulfilled Petty if she was a teenager. The two lovebirds had a union which lasted over two decades plus they also had two children together. Their union seemed blissful and glamourous about the exterior. But it was that the union was really volatile, so evidencedby the gory details shown if the marriage ended. Picture supply The divorce was demanding on the two parties. Tom Petty on his role was also hooked on heroin and alcohol. He went to treatment before their marriage ended. Finally, Petty remarried on June 3, 2001, to his next wifeDana YorkEpperson whom he’d met in 1991 at one of his concerts. Dana York helped him rebuild his relationship. Their union remained intact until Tom Petty’s departure in 2017. The famed stone frontman died at age 66.
6 Fast Truth About Tom Petty’s Ex-Wife
1. The high school sweethearts preserved their connection for some time and finally, they began living together.
2. Jane Benyo’s Marriage In age 24, the late rock superstar Tom Petty tied the knot with his wife Jane Benyo on March 26, 1974. Following their wedding, Benyo transferred into Los Angeles with Tom Petty at which he chased his blossoming music career.
4. Edge of Seventeen Jane Benyo is the inspiration behind Stevie Nicks’ 1982 Edge. Throughout her marriage to Tom Petty, Benyo had fulfilled Nicks and advised her that she fulfilled Petty in the “era of seventeen”.
3. Kids The couple had two kids together, brothers Kimberly Violette (born in 1974) and Adria (born in 1982). She changed her last name from Petty into Violette just since her favorite color is ultraviolet. Adria Petty is editor and a art director. She’s worked on the music videos of musicians like Beyonc, Coldplay, Macy Gray and Regina Spektor.
5. Divorce Despite the own fairy tale beginning, the union between Tom Petty and his wife Jane Benyo came to a conclusion after 22 decades. The divorce between both has been finalized on September 9, 1996.
6. Jane Benyo’s struggle with Depression The conclusion of the union was credited to how the late rock superstar committed a lot of his time for his audio career. Because of this, Benyo discovered herself in a sea of loneliness and melancholy. Inside his 2015 biography Petty: The Biography, the late rock legend explained his former spouse as emotionally ill. Within her mum ‘s defence, their daughter Adria Petty admits her mother adored her dad deeply, but she became verbally abusive towards him because of her own insecurities.